Nic AG operates the domain name registry for the Antigua & Barbuda country code top level domain (ccTLD), .AG. Nic AG provides domain name registration, and other Internet services for individuals and companies that wish to have a natural and unique Internet name.
The .AG Internet domain extension is unique and can be used to represent the following:
- .AG represents the country of Antigua & Barbuda.
- .AG can be used to represent certain types of companies in several major European countries such as Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- .AG can be used to represent agricultural businesses and organizations
- .AG can be used in the silver industry (AG is the chemical symbol for silver)
- .AG can be purchased by any person or company from any country
The .AG Registry is a modern and robust automated EPP based Registry, with near real-time updates and improved WHOIS capabilities. You may either use our domain name retail website to manage a .AG domain names directly with Nic AG or contact a .AG Accredited Registrar or Reseller.
Available extensions are .AG, .COM.AG, .ORG.AG, .NET.AG, .CO.AG, and .NOM.AG.
© 2000-2017, Nic AG, P.O. Box W1092, Woods Mall, St. John's, Antigua. All rights reserved.
Tel: +1 (268) 562-2556, Fax: +1 (268) 562-2558 or +1 (718) 504-4461.
Please read our disclaimer and privacy notice.