AG Domain Name Policies
Domain Name Registration Policies Summary
- Domain names are registered on "first-come, first-serve" basis.
- Applicant must demonstrate a legitimate interest in the domain name.
- Applicant certifies that the use of this name does not violate trademark or other statutes.
- Registration of the domain name does not interfere with the rights of any third party.
- Domain name not being registered for any unlawful purpose.
- Registering a Domain name may not confer any legal rights to that name.
- Disputes between parties over the rights to use a particular name are to be settled between the contending parties using normal legal methods.
- Applicant agrees to be bound by the terms of current domain name policies.
- Agent accepts the responsibility to notify the applicant of the conditions on the registration of the domain name.
- Applicant agrees that the terms and conditions of the Policy Statement may change from time to time.
- The applicant will abide by the procedures specified in the Policy Statement.
- The Registration Agreement shall be governed in all respects by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, United States of America, without respect to its conflict of law rules.
Domain Name Registration Policies
- Registration Agreement
- Registration Terms and Conditions
- Blocked or Reserved Domain Names Policy
- Domain Name Rules
- Dispute Resolution Policy
- Grace Periods
- Renewal and Deletion Policies
© 2000-2019, Nic AG, P.O. Box W1092, Woods Mall, St. John's, Antigua. All rights reserved.
Tel: +1 (268) 562-2556, or +1 (321) 250-9272 Fax: +1 (718) 504-4461.
Please read our disclaimer and privacy notice.